Disease Of Kings?
Introducing The Royal Solution:
The Chocolate Gout Diet
The day has finally come . . . there is a God after all . . . and he’s decided a Chocolate Gout Diet is his gift to mankind.
After all those extremely painful gout attacks that you swore you’d rather be dead, along comes the solution . . . Chocolate!
I wrote this e-book to give you all the logic to justify your emotional decision.
On my flavonoids page there’s a long list of diseases that the antioxidant power that a Chocolate Gout Diet can help derail. Let’s continue that conversation here.
Dark Chocolate & Inflammation E-book!
What Does Dark Chocolate Do For Inflammation? Find Out!
For Now . . . Only $6.95!
We’re really here to talk about Gout and the associated discomfort, pain, and mental anguish. And we all know that if we have Gout it probably has something to do with other parts of our health picture being out of whack.
I don’t think I can say this often enough or loud enough . . .
- “. . . if you’ve got Gout you’re a really good candidate for Heart Disease and Diabetes.”
I’d like to ask you to look this up, do a copy and paste: “gout + heart disease” and “gout + diabetes” (no quotation marks) and see what you get. I did so much investigation about it, I had to write an e-book about it.
Here’s the first clue: Lower Blood Pressure and Lower Cholesterol (LDL). Listen to this:
- My family has a history of high blood pressure. I am 37 years old, and my blood pressure was averaging between 150 and 159 before I started to drink a healthy chocolate antioxidant beverage. Since I started using the drink, my blood pressure has dropped 40 points. Needless to say, my entire family is using this healthy chocolate with acai. Judd N.
And one more:
- I was diagnosed with diabetes in the summer of 2004. What a shock. I was immediately given a prescription for a drug to control my sugar level. I, of course, changed my diet and started exercising. After being on a chocolate and acai product for 30 days, I am no longer on my prescription drug. My sugar level is staying in the normal range. And as a “chocoholic,” I can now eat chocolate again, guilt-free! Butch S.
Now, back to Google and type in the searchbox; “inflammation + high cholesterol” and then “inflammation + diabetes”. See what you get. My Dark Chocolate & Inflammation E-book and a Chocolate Gout Diet will now start to make a lot of sense to you.
Buy my e-book and in minutes you’ll have a quick reference to where chocolate came from, how it came to be and the test data of how it helps with:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Skin Conditions
- Lung Diseases
- The Functions Of Internal Organs
- Brain Function
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Eye Problems
Have You Ever Thought About Inflammation At The “Cellular” Level? Read My E-book!
Right Now . . . Only $6.95!
- I have RA and have been on medication for years. I am only 48 and was worried about the effect that medicine would have on my body over time. I decided to give the chocolate a try so I started drinking a healthy chocolate drink twice a day and a healthy chocolate nugget or bar in between, depending on my needs or mood. It not only worked, but I completely went off of the medications when I started eating the chocolate and I feel fantastic. I ran out of the healthy chocolate drink and found the inflammation and pain coming back, so I immediately ordered more. Now I find that as long as I use the chocolate regularly I have none of the problems associated with RA. Wow, what a relief. Terry L.
Now For The Good Part . . .
Here’s what I think happened: I eat tons of this Chocolate everyday. Well, maybe not tons but 4 or 5 pieces anyway . . . and this particularly unique Chocolate is like Sex. It qualifies to satisfy the most hardcore hedonists. (we always like to think of ourselves as royalty)
A few words that best describe the way this Chocolate tastes and feels; Wanton, Shameless and Immoral. This stuff makes you want to take your clothes off.
OK . . . let’s get back to the intense pain of Gout and why a Chocolate Gout Diet makes so much sense.
The reason it works is because I eat so much of it. It’s not hard to remember to eat Chocolate and stick with a Chocolate Gout Diet. Sometimes I think I’ve been shammed; this stuff is so incredibly good and the antioxidant power is sky high! And by now (since you’ve totally digested my whole website), we know that high antioxidants equal high anti-inflammatory.
It’s simple; just like when my doctor had me on Colchicine everyday to keep the inflammation down, I’ve concluded that the antioxidant power of the Chocolate does the same thing . . . I haven’t had a real Gout Attack since I started eating this chocolate in January 09!
For Inflammation, Would You Rather Take Colchicine Or Eat Chocolate?
Read My E-book!
Right Now . . . Only $6.95!
The other thing that we can’t let go un-noticed is what to do about being over-weight. I have to apologize, I can’t relate. I weigh 150 and I can add to it from time to time but it has never been hard to take off. The reason we have to include it is because being over-weight goes hand-in-hand with Gout, Heart Disease, and Diabetes and a Chocolate Gout Diet can be good place to start to make some progress with that.
You can’t swing a dead cat around the internet with hitting one of them, and when you hit one, the other two are always close by. Being over-weight (obese?) can over-load the kidneys and that starts the ball rolling in the direction of gout. Here’s some more good news about chocolate:
- I have always loved chocolate but I never knew how good dark chocolate could be for my body. As a coal miner who works 10-hour days, I have always been worried about my diet and overall health. I typically would eat snack cakes, cheese crackers and all types of candy just to get me through the day. Now I have a sandwich and healthy dark chocolate nuggets and don’t crave the other, unhealthy foods anymore. I am thrilled about these products for my health. Bob A.
I condensed the explanation of how a chocolate gout diet aids in holding down inflammation and pain to a quick and easy read, with a wide range of documentation from medical studies and I’m always getting more information to pass on. In two minutes you’ll be reading my e-book and it will change your mind about chocolate and it’ll give you all the information you need to understand why a chocolate gout diet can be a great solution for the pain of gout.
Having Gout Has Never Been So Good!
Buy My E-book Now!
Now Only . . . $6.95!