You’re Here! At Last!How bad is your gout?
I’m Bert Middleton, The Gout Killer. How Can I Help?
Have you been beat up and left for DEAD one too many times by gout? If you have, then you are in the right place at the right time. I’m Bert Middleton, The Gout Killer and I know your pain all too well.
What’s the Problem?
Let me guess – you’ve gotten too many gout attacks and the pain has become so unbearable, it’s brought you to tears . . . right? So much so, that now, with any little twinge of pain in your feet, (or elsewhere) it scares the hell out of you that it might be another gout attack coming on . . . ? And it’s not just the pain. If you get another gout attack:
- Are you going to have to call in sick? Again?
- Will you be limping around on the sidelines of your kids soccer game in your slippers, having to explain over and over again that you’ve got gout? And face all the grins and smirks and jokes and chuckles?
- Are your partners going to understand when you have to cancel that high dollar presentation to the new clients because having you hobbling around up there in front of them, wincing and grimacing in pain, is NOT going to win you that new account?
- Will you be hyperventilating with pain in the hotel room while everyone else is at the beach? Or up on the ski slopes on a 22″ powder day? And to add insult to injury, you can’t even drink and party!
- After a few days of relentless pain, will you be able to STOP yourself from thinking about chopping your foot off just to get it over with?
What To Do?
I’m sure you can tell, I felt exactly the same way when I use to get gout attacks. But you know what? It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way . . . Gout Is Completely Optional.
Let’s Fix It!
In just 2 to 4 hours, with some simple grocery items your probably already have, you can be back on your feet and back in the game. Those of us that get gout have something in common: An overly acidic inner body condition. But when you know the right steps to take, the right ingredients, and the how-to to get it done, gout pain can be easily dismissed. And once that gout attack is in done and over, knowing what to do to keep it from coming back is what you need to know . . . and I can show you EXACTLY how to do all of that. (click the image! —>)
What Can You Expect?
WARNING: The one thing that YOU WILL LOSE by taking advantage of my information is … THE PAIN! You can get back to work, get back in the game, and be done with the pain and the embarrassment. You don’t have to be sidelined by gout, you don’t have to lose any more money, YOU CAN BE running around the back yard playing with your kids, living life to the fullest, just like you did “BG” … Before Gout!